Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition launched in India
- To mark its 20 years in the Indian market, Hyundai has launched a special Anniversary Edition of the Verna midsize saloon.
- The Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition will be available in an exclusive light blue colour option. The light blue accents also extend to inside the cabin, which is now jet black coloured as opposed to the two-tone shade of the standard model.
- Additionally, the Anniversary Edition gains more equipment like rear skid plates, wireless charging, rear spoiler and contrast black wing mirrors.
- To make it better value, Hyundai is also offering free third party insurance, Rs 20,000 exchange benefit and some free accessories on the Verna Anniversary Edition.
- Hyundai is yet to reveal the prices of this special edition Verna. However, it is suspected to cost Rs 35,000 more than the standard 1.6-litre petrol or diesel versions. Update: The car is priced between Rs 11.69-13.03 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).