Hyundai Verna facelift leaks ahead of global debut
- The current-gen Hyundai Verna is all set to get its first major facelift very soon. The photos of the facelifted model’s exterior have been leaked before its official debut.
- The pics you see here are from the stage of the upcoming Chengdu Motor Show in China. It will take place from September 6-15, and it’s during this time that the Verna facelift will go official.
- The updated model here is seen with a sharp new front-end, which is kind of inspired by the bigger Elantra. The grille on the China-spec version is quite chrome-heavy. The only visible change on the car’s side is its new alloys.
- The rear of the Hyundai Verna facelift now features a brand new boot lid, which, along with those new LED connected tail lights and a sharply chiselled new bumper, grant the car a completely new look.
- We expected this Hyundai Verna facelift to be launched in India in early 2020. The car will also likely get a new range of engines, the same ones which are seen on sister company Kia’s brand new Seltos.
Read our Hyundai Verna review: