India-bound 2020 Hyundai Verna facelift revealed
- While the China-spec Hyundai Verna facelift was revealed late last year, Hyundai has now unvelied the global-spec version of the mid-size sedan (called Solaris in Russia).
- The global-spec 2020 Verna facelift gets a sportier new look up front with a mesh grille, new headlamps, a brand new bumper with sharp creases and triangular fog lamp housings.
- The side profile of the updated car only sees new alloy wheels. At the back, the tail lamps gain fresh LED elements while the rear bumper has also been updated with an updated look.
- On the inside, the centre console design of the facelifted Verna gets an all-new centre console design with new AC vents and infotainment screen setup. The India-spec model will likely get Hyundai’s latest BlueLink connected car tech.
- A major change on the new Verna will be all-new BS6-compliant engines which will most likely be carried over from the Kia Seltos – 1.5-litre petrol, 1.5-litre diesel and 1.4-litre turbo petrol.
- The 2020 Hyundai Verna should launch shortly after the next-gen 2020 Creta, which is confirmed to arrive in March.