India-spec Nissan Kicks officially teased
- Just a few days after announcing that the Kicks is India bound, Nissan has teased the upcoming SUV via an official sketch.
- While the the overall aesthetic of the India-spec Nissan Kicks will remain similar to the international model, Nissan claims that the former will larger than the latter in terms of dimensions.
- The change in dimensions is due to the fact that the India-spec Nissan Kicks will be underpinned by the M0 platform, which is shared with Renault. The global model is based on Nissan’s V platform.
- It’s quite inevitable the the Kicks we get in India will share its petrol and diesel engines with the Nissan Terrano, Renault Duster and Renault Captur – all of which also sit atop the very same M0 platform.
- The Nissan Kicks is expected to launch in India early in 2019. Expect it to sit between the Rs 10-15 lakh price bracket.