India-spec Nissan Kicks unveil on October 18
- The India-spec Nissan Kicks is rumoured to be unveiled on October 18, 2018. The launch of the SUV will take place early next year.
- The Nissan Kicks was confirmed to launch in India earlier this month during the reveal of Nissan’s future plans for India. Then, the company even teased the SUV on its official website.
- The Kicks will be the first all-new mass market product from Nissan in India since the arrival of the Terrano. Except for the launch of the super exclusive GT-R sports car, Nissan India has remained largely inactive for quite some time now.
- The India-spec Nissan Kicks will be larger than the global Kicks as it will be underpinned by partner Renault’s M0 platform (shared with Duster, Captur and Terrano) instead of the V platform of the latter.
- Engines on the India-spec Nissan Kicks are also likely to be shared with other M0 platform based SUVs. Expect it to be priced around Rs 10-15 lakh when it goes on sale in 2019.