iOS 13 to go official on June 3
- Apple’s World Wide Developer Conference (WWDC) will take place between June 3-7, 2019, and this is when the next iteration of iOS will be revealed as well.
- Apple is expected to detail the new key features of iOS 13 and also announce its beta release timeline. The final software is expected to arrive during autumn along with new iPhones.
- The new version of iOS is expected to bring many under the hood refinements for both iPhones and iPads. Apple will likely also integrate a few in-demand features like a dedicated night mode into the operating system.
- That’s not all, new versions of the watchOS, tvOS, and macOS are also expected to debut at WWDC 2019.
- Finally, the American company is expected to also shed some more light on its recently-released services business like Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade.
More tech news: