iPad Air 4, iPad 8th generation details, India prices
iPad Air 4
- The iPad Air 4 has undergone a massive overhaul this time around. It has been priced at Rs 54,900 for 64GB WiFi model, Rs 68,900 for the 256GB WiFi model, Rs 66,900 for 64GB cellular and Rs 80,900 for 256GB cellular models.
- The all-new design of the 4th generation iPad Air is inspired from the latest iPad Pro series, so no physical home button is present. It sports a 10.9-inch 60 Hz screen with 2360×1640 pixels, P3 wide colour gamut support and Apple’s True Tone colour tech.
- For the first time ever on any Apple device, the fingerprint scanner has now been integrated into the power button. There is no Face ID here.
- This is also the first Apple device with the new A14 Bionic chip that’s the world’s first 5nm mobile silicon. You also finally get a USB-C port for charging and data transfer instead of the proprietary lightning port.
- The iPad Air 4 supports second-gen Apple Pencil as well as Apple’s new floating Magic Keyboard case.
iPad 8th generation
- Compared to Air 4, the iPad 8th generation is a pretty minor refresh. It is priced at Rs 29,900 and Rs 37,900 for 32GB and 128GB Wi-Fi versions, respectively. The cellular variants of the same capacity cost Rs 41,900 and Rs 49,900, respectively.
- The only major change made to this iPad is its new SoC, which is the A12 Bionic. This makes the iPad 8th generation as powerful as the iPad Air 3 and Mini 5 from last year.
- All other features, including the home button, lightning port, 3.5 mm headphone jack, etc. are retained from the 7th generation version.