iPhone 12 Pro Max allegedly revealed via CAD renders
- New CAD renders have emerged online which give us a preview of what the upcoming iPhone 12 Pro Max could look like.
- Going by the leaks, the square rear camera module of the upcoming flagship iPhone will have an additional sensor – the same LiDAR 3D depth-sensing system from the 2020 iPad Pro. Therefore, the sensors will be positioned in a symmetrical layout inside the module.
- Also worth noting are the new flat sides, much like the iPad Pro, which somewhat resemble Apple’s previous design philosophy from the iPhone 5/ 5s.
- The overall footprint of the phone is also allegedly taller than the current Pro Max in order to accommodate the larger 6.7-inch display.
- If you were expecting the display notch to go away, then there’s some bad news here because the notch is here to stay. However, it will be much smaller on iPhone 12 Pro Max, while the bezels are also expected to be significantly slimmer.