iPhone SE 2020 revealed; India price starts at Rs 42,500
- The much-awaited (and delayed) iPhone SE 2020 is now finally official. It is basically an iPhone 8 with slightly better specifications.
- The new Apple iPhone SE has a 4.7-inch HD screen with True Tone tech as well as support for Dolby Vision and HDR10 playback. The design is a typical old-school iPhone with large bezels and Touch ID button.
- Powering this phone is the latest and most powerful A13 Bionic chipset. The also has a single 12MP f/1.8 primary camera with Smart HDR photography, portrait mode and 4K at 60 fps video capability with stereo audio. The selfie camera is a 7MP sensor.
- The latest iPhone SE also gets premium niceties like wireless charging and IP67 water & dust resistance. The phone also supports 18W fast charging but only comes bundled with 5W adaptor.
- The iPhone SE price in India starts at Rs 42,500 for the 64GB version. The 128GB version is priced at Rs 47,800 while the top-end 256GB model will set you back by Rs 58,300. These prices are significantly higher than the global prices, which lie between USD 399-499.