iPhone XR India pre-orders start; sales begin from October 26
- The new iPhone XR can now be pre-ordered in India through Apple’s offline resellers which include Imagine, Unicorn, iWorld, etc. It can be also be pre-ordered via Airtel.
- The Apple iPhone XR starts in India at Rs 76,900 for the base 64GB version. The higher 128GB storage option will set you back by Rs 81,900, while the top-end 256GB variant is priced at Rs 91,900.
- There’s a notched 6.1-inch LCD display on the device which doesn’t sport 3D touch. The phone features only a single 12MP f/1.8 rear camera, but it’s the same sensor as seen on the iPhone XS models.
- Also, the SoC on the iPhone XR is the latest A12 Bionic, which means that it’s as powerful and capable as the more expensive XS/XS Max.
- Featuring an aluminum frame with a glass sandwich construction, the iPhone XR will be the first iPhone since the 5C to be offered in a variety of vivid colours which include red, blue, yellow, coral, black and white.