iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max: India prices revealed
- The just revealed 2018 iPhones are confirmed to arrive in India on September 28, 2018. We now have detailed India pricing for all the three models.
- Starting with iPhone XR, the new entry-level iPhone will set you back by Rs 76,900 for the base 64GB version. The higher 128GB storage option which will cost you Rs 81,900, while the 256GB storage model is priced at Rs 91,900.
- Coming on to the iPhone XS, the lowest 64GB variant of this iPhone will start at Rs 99,900. Then, there is no 128GB version, and the next option is the 256GB model which is priced at Rs 1,14,900. The top-end 512GB storage version will set you back by Rs 1,34,900.
- The iPhone XS Max will be the first iPhone to officially start above the Rs 1 lakh mark! Its base 64GB model will cost you Rs 1,09,900. The price will then rise up to Rs 1,24,900 and Rs 1,44,900 for the 256GB and 512GB variants, respectively.
- Additionally, the Apple Watch Series 4 will also arrive in India around the same time, but Apple India is yet to reveal the updated smartwatch’s prices. Update: The Series 4 model will start at Rs 40,900 and go all the way up to Rs 49,900.