iQOO 3 5G specifications leaked
- The upcoming iQOO 3 5G, which will be Vivo-spinoff iQOO’s debut model in India, has its key specifications leaked before its February 25 launch.
- As clear from the name, the iQOO 3 5G will have support for 5G, which, honestly, isn’t of much use in India as of now. However, that 5G support will be there thanks to the flagship Snapdragon 865 SoC under the hood, which is good news.
- The quad-rear camera setup of the phone will consist of a 48MP primary shooter, 13MP portrait camera with 50 mm portrait lens, 13MP ultra-wide camera, and a dedicated macro camera.
- The display of the iQOO 3 5G will have a hole punch layout and 180 Hz touch response rate to make gaming a smoother experience. Since the fingerprint is under the display, we can expect an AMOLED unit here.
- Other highlight features of this phone will 55W ‘Super Flash Charge’, LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage.