iQOO Z1 official with Dimensity 1000+ SoC, 144Hz display
- The iQOO Z1 is official as the first phone in the world to be powered by the new flagship MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ chipset. It will go on sale in China from May 25 and its global availability remains unknown as of now.
- Since iQOO makes gaming-focused phones, the Z1 also has Multi-Turbo 3.5 as well as liquid-cooling heat dissipation for a gameplay that’s not throttled by excessive heat.
- The phone also brings a 6.57-inch LCD display with an ultra-smooth 144 Hz refresh rate. This display also has a hole punch on the upper right corner for the 16MP selfie camera.
- The triple rear camera setup of the iQOO Z1 sports a 48MP main, 8MP ultra-wide and 5MP macro shooters. Three memory configurations are on offer – 6GB/ 128GB, 8GB/ 128GB and 8GB/ 256GB.
- Packing a 4,500mAh battery, the iQOO Z1 sports 44W SuperFlash fast charging support which can take it from flat to 50 per cent in just 23 minutes.