Isuzu MU-X facelift India reveal on October 16
- Isuzu India is reported to reveal the facelifted MU-X in India on October 16, 2018. It is said to go on sale a month later.
- The MU-X facelift will carry subtle design changes such as projector headlamps, LED daytime running lights, LED tail lamps, revised bumpers and new alloys.
- The interiors of the Isuzu MU-X facelift will carry a refreshed dashboard design. Then, the cabin will sport a new dual tone colour theme, soft touch surfaces, more equipment and an updated infotainment system.
- Mechanically, the SUV will continue with the current version’s 3.0-litre diesel engine that pumps out 174 bhp of power and 380 Nm of peak torque. This motor is mated to only a 5-speed automatic gearbox.
- The Isuzu MU-X, while being the most affordable SUV in its segment, hasn’t been setting sales charts on fire. The update might bring in some much-needed sales numbers for Isuzu.