Isuzu MU-X facelift launched at Rs 26.27 lakh
- The Isuzu MU-X facelift has arrived in India starting at Rs 26.27 lakh for the 4×2 variant. The 4×4 model will set you back by Rs 28.23 lakh.
- The facelifted MU-X gets subtle updates to its exterior, which includes revised front & rear bumpers, LED daytime running lights, larger 18-inch alloys projector headlamps and LED tail lights.
- Inside, the new Isuzu MU-X improves on the cabin quality and adds more equipment. To give that all-important premium feel, the dashboard plastics are now of soft-touch. Then, there are additional goodies like quilt-pattern leather upholstery, 60:40 folding second row seat, cruise control, roof mounted screen for entertainment, powered driver’s seat and keyless entry & go.
- The safety kit on the MU-X facelift has been enhanced as well. Now, six airbags, electronic stability control, traction control, hill-descent control, ABS, EBD and emergency brake assist come standard on the big SUV.
- Engine option remains the same. The Isuzu MU-X is powered by a 3.0-litre diesel engine that’s capable of generating 174 bhp and 390 Nm. The sole gearbox option is a 5-speed automatic with both 4×2 and 4×4 variants.