Jaguar F-Pace petrol launched
- Around two after its introduction, Jaguar has launched the petrol-engined variant of the F-Pace SUV in India at Rs 63.17 lakh (ex-showroom).
- This variant uses a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder turbo-petrol engine that makes 247 bhp of max power and 369 Nm of peak torque.
- For the 2019 model year, the Jaguar F-Pace gets updated with more features such as park assist, lane keep assist, adaptive LED headlights, cabin air ionisation, 360-degree parking sensors and Wi-Fi hotspot & Pro Services for the infotainment system.
- A few aesthetic enhancements on the SUV include illuminated metal tread plates, chrome switches for the 10-way seats, suede cloth headliner and bright metal pedals.
- The diesel Jaguar F-Pace currently retails at Rs 63.57 lakh, around Rs 40,000 dearer than the newly launched petrol model. Both engines are offered in the single-spec Prestige variant.