Jawa, Jawa Forty Two dual-channel ABS launched
- Perhaps the biggest complaint most prospective buyers had with new the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two was the lack of a rear disc brake on these bikes.
- Now, this has been addressed by the company as new versions of these bikes with a rear disc brake and dual-channel ABS have been launched in India. These demand a premium of just Rs 8,942 over the standard versions.
- Customers who have already booked a Jawa bike online will be able to switch to the dual-channel ABS model soon without affecting their booking sequence.
- However, deliveries of these new bikes will only begin in June 2019 and will be in the sequence of the overall bookings made for the dual-channel ABS version.
- Other than the aforementioned changes, the Jawa and the Jawa Forty Two remain exactly identical to the standard bikes which were revealed not too long ago.