Jawa Perak to likely launch this month
- The much-awaited Jawa Perak, which was revealed alongside the Jawa and Forty Two, is finally expected to launch in India on November 15.
- The price of this motorcycle was set at Rs 1.89 lakh (ex-showroom) last year. However, due to its delayed launch, don’t be surprised to see this figure go up.
- The Jawa Perak will be India’s first factory custom bobber. It is based on the standard Jawa but features many notable differences such as a longer swingarm, rear monoshock, single-seat setup and disc brakes at both ends.
- Also, this motorcycle will come with a revised engine versus the other two models. So, you’ll find a bigger and more powerful 334 cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine with 30.3 bhp and 31 Nm in the Perak.
- Jawa has increased the production capacity at its Pithampur manufacturing facility, and therefore, we can expect the Perak to not suffer from extended waiting periods which have plagued its other two siblings.
You can read our Jawa review here. Or, watch the video review below: