JBL reveals 4 new truly wireless earbuds
- At the ongoing CES 2019, JBL has added four new models to its truly wireless earbuds lineup. These earbuds will on sale in the US first, but we can expect them in India soon.
- The entry-level option is called JBL TUNE120TWS, which come with ‘Pure Bass Sound’ tech. These last for four hours on a single charge and have a case which can fully recharge the buds thrice. Priced at US $99.95, these earbuds will be sold in six colours.
- Then come the JBL Reflect Flow, which are IPX7 waterproof and sport a fin earbud design. Then, these earbuds come with features like ‘TalkThru’ and ‘AmbientAware’ which amplify the background noise/ a person’s speech so that the user is aware of his surroundings. These will cost US $149.95.
- Then we have the JBL Endurance Peak which come with an over-the-ear hook design to keep them in place during intense sports/ workout sessions. These are also IPX7 waterproof and cost US $119.95.
- JBL is also collaborating with sports goods Under Armour this year and the result comes in the form of the JBL UA Flash, which is quite similar to the Reflect Flow but adds a 12-month MapMyRun Premium membership to the package. These cost US $169.95.