Jeep Compass gets Black Pack, Limited Plus variants
- Jeep is expanding the Compass’ range in India with two new variants – Black Pack and Limited Plus. The former is already available to buy at Jeep dealerships, while the latter is reported to launch on September 20, 2018.
- The Jeep Compass Black Pack (pictured below) is a special edition variant is based on the Limited (O) trim. It sports contrast black roof, black mirrors and black 17-inch alloy wheels. The interior of this variant is also finished in jet black. It is available in three colours – Vocal White, Minimal Grey and Magnesio Grey.
- The Jeep Compass Black Pack is offered in both petrol and diesel engines. Prices start at Rs 20.59 lakh for the petrol automatic and go up to Rs 22.03 lakh for the diesel 4×4 (both ex-showroom, Mumbai).
- The upcoming Jeep Compass Limited Plus (pictured above) also features a contrast black roof on the outside, but its biggest differentiating factor comes in the form of a new panoramic sunroof. Then, it also gets a new tan leather upholstery and redesigned alloys.
- The Limited Plus model will also be offered in both petrol and diesel engine options. While its official prices will be out on the launch date, you can currently book this variant for a token amount of Rs 51,000 at certain Jeep dealerships.