Jeep Compass Night Eagle edition launched in India
- The special-edition Jeep Compass Night Eagle has been launched in India at Rs 20.14-23.31 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The ‘Night Eagle’ suffix comes from the fact that it gets a lot of blacked-out parts which include the Jeep logo, grille, as well as alloys.
- The black theme continues on the inside as well, where the dashboard and upholstery now come dripped in black.
- Feature wise, the Night Eagle edition is based on the Longitude Plus variant of the Compass. So, you get a 7-inch Uconnect infotainment system, dual-zone climate control, electric folding wing mirrors, 4 airbags, push-button start, etc.
- The Jeep Compass Night Eagle edition is offered in petrol auto, diesel manual and diesel auto 4×4 powertrain options.