Jio Glass smart glasses revealed
- Reliance Jio has revealed the Jio Glass, a new pair of mixed reality smart glasses. Currently, there is no word on the price or availability of these glasses.
- Jio Glass aims to enhance the virtual space by making it more interactive using 3D avatars and holographic content. Furthermore, usual video calling and conferencing can also be done with this device.
- The device has two high-resolution screens instead of lenses, which feed the information to the user via the centre-mounted camera on the outside.
- Jio Glass weighs only 75 grams and features spatial audio, along with support for up to 25 video conferencing and collaboration apps, including JioMeet.
- Reliance has also announced that Google will be Rs 33,737 crore in Jio Platforms for a total stake of 7.7 per cent.