Kawasaki Ninja 300 spares get big price reduction
- The heavily localised Kawasaki Ninja 300 was introduced in July last year, thereby making it around Rs 62,000 cheaper than the previous CKD model.
- Now, in a bid to make ownership easier, Kawasaki India has announced a massive price reduction on the spare parts of the Ninja 300, which again, has been made possible thanks to local sourcing.
- From the table below, it’s evident that the price reduction on the baby Ninja’s spares is significant. This would ensure that the bike holds its own against the KTM 390s and more importantly, the Royal Enfield 650 twins, all of which cost lesser than the Kawasaki.
- The Ninja 300 comes with a 296 cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine that generates 38.5 bhp and 27 Nm. It has a 6-speed gearbox which comes with a standard slipper clutch.
- The Ninja 300 has been replaced by the Ninja 400 in most markets. However, the bike continues to be sold in many developing markets thanks to its popularity. Also, in India, the Ninja 400 is priced unreasonably high, which makes the 300’s case much stronger.