Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R series gets more power
- The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R, ZX-10R SE and ZX-10RR have been updated for the 2019 model year.
- The ZX-10R series now gets a refreshed cylinder head which allows the RR variant to deliver more power via more revs. The major change here is the new valve-train, which is 20 per cent lighter.
- The base ZX-10R now gets an additional 2.8bhp raising its overall output to 200bhp. There is also a new bi-directional quickshifter.
- The SE model features KECS electronic suspension, forged Marchesini wheels and high durability paint.
- The updated Ninja ZX-10R series will be available globally starting November this year. Expect the updates to arrive on the India spec models soon afterwards.