Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R bookings open in India
- The Ninja ZX-6R has officially been confirmed to launch in India. The bike will be locally assembled by Kawasaki India and its bookings are now open until November 30, 2018, for a token amount of Rs 1.5 lakh.
- India will get the recently revealed 2019 ZX-6R which sports a heavily updated design. Also, our market will only get the bike in a single KRT Green colour option.
- The bike is powered by a 636 cc, inline 4-cylinder engine that pumps out 128 bhp of power. Such power allows it to dismiss the 0-100 km/h sprint in under 4 seconds.
- Premium equipment like Showa Big Piston forks, adjustable rear monoshock damper, Nissin monobloc brake calipers, Battlax Hypersport S22 tyres, etc. comes standard. On the safety front, the ZX-6R features a three-stage traction control, two power modes and ABS.
- The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R will likely be priced around Rs 10 lakh (ex-showroom) in India. Since it will be the only middleweight supersport motorcycle in the country, it does have the potential to fly off the shelves real quick!