Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R launched in India
- The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R has been launched in India at a price tag of Rs 10.49 lakh (ex-showroom). Deliveries of the bike will begin from next month.
- The Ninja ZX-6R is now the only middleweight supersport bike on sale in India. Triumph previously had the Daytona but that has been phased out globally.
- The Ninja ZX-6R got a major makeover in late 2018, and the changes made to the motorcycle include a brand new look, updated electronics and better tyres.
- Propelling this new Kawasaki is a 636 cc, inline 4-cylinder engine that is good for generating 128 bhp of max power and 70.8 Nm of peak torque. It can easily achieve 0-100 km/h in under 4 seconds.
- Suspension duties are taken care of by Showa Big Piston forks up front and an adjustable rear monoshock damper. For braking, the bike uses Nissin monobloc calipers.