Kia Seltos engine specs detailed
- The new Kia Seltos SUV, which was revealed just last week, will be launched in India August. As it turns out, it will also offer the most extensive list of powertrain options in its segment.
- Kia has already revealed that the Seltos will be offered with two petrol engines and one diesel engine, and all three of these will come with both manual and automatic gearbox options.
- The most powerful motor on this car will be a 1.4-litre, 4-cylinder turbo petrol unit that’s capable of generating 138 bhp of max power and 242 Nm of peak torque. A 6-speed manual and a 7-speed dual-clutch auto gearbox will be the transmission options here.
- Next up is the 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder petrol engine which is rated at 113 bhp and 144 Nm. Alongside a 6-speed manual, this engine will get a CVT automatic gearbox as well.
- Finally, the 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder diesel engine on the Kia Seltos produces 113 bhp and 250 Nm. This engine will come mated to either a 6-speed torque converter auto gearbox or like other engines, a 6-speed manual.