KTM 125 Duke launched with 200 Duke styling
- The KTM 125 Duke has been launched in India as the new entry-level bike from the Austrian manufacturer. It is priced at Rs 1.18 lakh (ex-showroom).
- While the international 125 Duke looks like the 390 Duke, the India-spec model borrows the older design language from the 200 Duke.
- Powering the bike is a 124.7 cc single-cylinder engine that’s good for generating 14.3 bhp of power and 12 Nm of torque. The motor is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. It’s worth noting the international model makes a slightly higher 14.7 bhp.
- The KTM 125 Duke is based upon a trellis frame with an aluminium swingarm. In terms of suspension, up front, there are USD forks while the rear has a 10-step monoshock.
- The new baby Duke has been launched with a dual disc brake setup and ABS comes standard. The kerb weight of the bike stands at 148 kg.