KTM 125 Duke sales going strong
- The new 125 Duke, which recently joined KTM’s lineup as the new entry-level offering, has seen 457 dealer dispatches in less than a month from its launch.
- It’s worth noting that the 125 Duke, at Rs 1.18 lakh (ex-showroom), is the most premium 125 cc bike you can buy in India.
- Powering the new Duke is a 124.7 cc single-cylinder engine that pumps out 14.3 bhp of max power and 12 Nm of peak torque. A 6-speed gearbox comes mated to this motor.
- Interestingly, the 125 Duke sold in India is based on the older 200 Duke’s design language, as opposed to the global model which gets the new 390 Duke-esque design.
- KTM India is set to expand its lineup in 2019. The Austrian brand has confirmed that the new 390 Adventure and a brand new 500 cc, twin-cylinder bike will also be coming in the not too distant future.