KTM 200 Duke ABS launched
- The KTM 200 Duke ABS has been launched in India at Rs 1.60 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). It commands a premium of Rs 9,000 over the non-ABS model.
- The 200 Duke uses a Bosch-sourced ABS system. While KTM hasn’t revealed the exact details as yet, it is believed that it’s a single-channel unit.
- The ABS version is up for sale at 450 KTM India outlets in three colour options which include orange, white and black.
- Other than that, the entry-level KTM remains the same. There’s a 199 cc, single-cylinder engine at the heart of the motorcycle that makes 25 bhp and 19.2 Nm. The motor’s mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
- It must be noted that beginning April 2019, the laws require all motorcycles above 125 cc in India to come equipped with ABS.