KTM 390 Adventure India launch on December 6
- The much-anticipated KTM 390 Adventure will be launched in India on December 6 in Goa at India Bike Week 2019.
- This will be KTM’s first adventure tourer in India. The 390 Adventure takes heavy inspiration from the bigger 790 Adventure in terms of design, however, the former is more of a road-biased model than a hardcore off-roader.
- Powering this motorcycle is a 373 cc, single-cylinder engine that generates 44 bhp and 37 Nm. Cycle parts include tubular steel Trellis frame, 43 mm USD front fork with 170 mm travel, rebound-adjustable rear monoshock with 177 mm travel and 19-/17-inch wheels.
- It’s worth noting that the global-spec KTM 390 Adventure has a rather tall saddle height of 855 mm and this is expected to remain unchanged on the India-spec model.
- Expected to be priced around Rs 3 lakh (ex-showroom) in India, the 390 Adventure also comes with all essential safety features which include cornering ABS and traction control.