KTM 390 Adventure launched at Rs 2.99 lakh
- The highly-awaited KTM 390 Adventure has been launched in India at a price tag of Rs 2.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- It is worth noting that unlike on the global version, the India-spec 390 Adventure does not get adjustable front forks to keep costs in check. Instead, it gets non-adjustable inverted telescopic forks. At the rear, there’s a preload-adjustable monoshock.
- Coming to suspension travel, the bike offers 170 mm and 177 mm travel at the front and rear, respectively. You also get knobby dual-purpose tyres wrapped around alloy wheels – 19-inch at the front and 17-inch at the rear.
- The KTM 390 Adventure is powered by a 373 cc, single-cylinder engine that churns out 44 bhp of max power and 37 Nm of peak torque. The 6-speed gearbox on the bike gets quick shifter as standard.
- Electronic suite on this new KTM adventure tourer includes traction control (with lean-sensitive function) as well as a switchable dual-channel ABS.