KTM RC200 ABS launched in India
- In order to comply with the upcoming safety norms, the KTM RC200 has gained ABS. The updated model is priced at Rs 1.88 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- Like the naked 200 Duke, the RC200, too, has a single-channel ABS unit, which means that the system will only prevent the front wheel from locking under emergency braking.
- Otherwise, the bike remains the most powerful 200 cc offering in the country with its single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine generating 25 bhp of power and 19.2 Nm of torque.
- KTM dealers have already started taking bookings of the ABS model. The non-ABS version will also continue to be on sale until the stocks last.
- In a related update, Yamaha has also updated its FZ25 and Fazer 25 with ABS. However, despite the Yamaha bikes being cheaper and less powerful than the RC200, they’ve got a safer dual-channel ABS unit.