Lamborghini Aventador SVJ revealed with 759 bhp
- After a long series of teasers, the Lamborghini Aventador SVJ is finally official as the most bonkers version of the Aventador.
- With 759 bhp of power and 720 Nm of peak torque, the Aventador SVJ’s motor is the most powerful V12 that Lamborghini has ever produced. And its naturally aspirated! The supercar from 0-100 km/h in just 2.8 seconds and attain a top speed of 350 km/h.
- Enhanced aerodynamics play a major role in helping the SVJ achieve its performance. The downforce of the car is 40 per cent greater than the Aventador SV thanks to larger air intakes, a massive rear wing, a rear diffuser and a tweaked underbody with vortex generators.
- The Aventador SVJ sports a tweaked chassis and suspension for additional stiffness. Four-wheel steering system also comes standard to maximise traction and agility.
- Finally, the exhaust system has also been re-engineered to produce the kind of acoustics that a 759 bhp monster deserves.