Lamborghini Huracan Evo launched in India
- The Lamborghini Huracan Evo has been launched in India at Rs 3.73 crore (ex-showroom).
- The Evo is the first facelift of the Huracan which comes with a more aggressive front-end that sports a new splitter and front wings. The rear of the supercar has also been updated with an integrated spoiler and redesigned tailpipes.
- Coming to the cabin, the updated model now gains an 8.4-inch infotainment display with Apple CarPlay as standard.
- For dynamic superiority, the Evo gets rear-wheel steering system, four-wheel torque vectoring system and updated active suspension with instantly adaptable dampers as standard.
- Then, 5.2-litre V10 engine from the pre-facelift version has been given more muscle, thereby granting the car with a total out of 631 bhp and 600 Nm. The Huracan Evo can dismiss the 0-100 km/h sprint in just 2.9 seconds.