Lamborghini Huracan Evo unleashed
- The Lamborghini Huracan Evo debuts as the mid-cycle refresh of the Italian supercar. It now gets an updated design, more features and of course, added power.
- Aesthetically, the Huracan Evo has a meaner front-end with a new splitter and front wings. At the rear, there is an integrated spoiler and new tail pipes which resemble that of the Huracan Performante. the tail section. Then, you also get new Aesir-designed 20-inch alloys.
- The 5.2-litre V10 engine has also been updated and now it generates 631 bhp and 600 Nm, making this raging bull sprint from 0-100 km/h in just 2.9 seconds.
- An important change coming with the new model is the inclusion of the rear-wheel steering and a four-wheel torque vectoring system. Also present is an enhanced active suspension with instantly adaptable dampers.
- Inside, the Lamborghini Huracan Evo gets a bigger 8.4-inch infotainment display with Apple CarPlay support. Then, the owners who love going for track days can also opt for the dual-camera telemetry system.