Land Rover Discovery Sport facelift spied
- Spy photos of the Discovery Sport facelift’s heavily camouflaged test mule suggest that the SUV may get a more rugged look thanks to some new straighter lines.
- The fascia too appears to be heavily updated, while the front bumper gets large air intakes, which suggest a new powertrain setup might be on test.
- Reports strongly suggest that this prototype is the hybrid variant of the upcoming Discovery Sport facelift. The lack of proper cutouts for exhausts at the rear further suggest that this may be a plug-in hybrid model.
- Land Rover is said to have already started working on the next generation Discovery Sport, which would sit atop the company’s new PTA platform.
- However, the all-new model is still a bit away from reveal, as this spied facelift of the current generation model is expected to go on sale only in spring 2019.