Land Rover Discovery Sport gets more power
- Land Rover has given its entry-level Discovery Sport additional power and more equipment.
- With this update, the 2.0-litre diesel engine on the SE and HSE variants of the SUV now comes with 176.5 bhp as compared to 147 bhp of the base Pure variant.
- Also standard on the HSE variant is the Dynamic Design Pack, which adds sportier aesthetic enhancements and an upgraded Touch Pro infotainment system to the Discovery Sport.
- The petrol-engined Discovery Sport remains unchanged and continues to be powered by a 2.0-litre Ingenium turbo-petrol engine which generates 237 bhp.
- Despite these upgrades, the prices of the baby Land Rover, at Rs 44.68 lakh starting, remain unchanged.