Lenovo K10 Note, A6 Note, Z6 Pro, launched in India
After being silent for some time, Lenovo Mobile is back with its new range of smartphones. The Chinese company has launched 3 phones in India.
Lenovo K10 Note
- The K10 Note is priced at Rs 13,999-16,999.
- The K10 Note is powered by a Snapdragon 710 chipset and comes with a 6.39-inch notched LCD display of FHD+ resolution. Storage variants include 4GB/ 64 GB and 6GB/ 128GB.
- The phone has 3 rear cameras – main 16MP unit, a 5MP depth sensor, and most notably, an 8MP telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom (budget phones generally don’t get telephoto lenses). Selfie duties are handled by a 16MP module.
- The battery capacity here is 4,050mAh and 18W fast charging comes standard.
Lenovo A6 Note
- The A6 Note is priced at Rs 7,999 for its sole 3GB/ 32GB variant.
- The phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 chipset and comes with 6.1-inch notched screen with HD+ resolution.
- Rear cameras on the phone consist of a 13MP primary sensor coupled with a 5MP depth sensor. There’s another 5MP camera for selfies. The battery capacity on this phone is 4,000mAh with no support for fast charging.
Lenovo Z6 Pro
- The Z6 Pro is Lenovo’s flagship killer which has been priced at Rs 33,999 for its sole 8GB/ 128GB variant.
- It comes powered by the powerful Snapdragon 855 SoC and features 4 rear cameras with include a 48MP f/1.8 primary module, a 16MP wide-angle-lens, an 8MP telephoto module and a ToF sensor for 3D depth mapping.
- The 6.39-inch AMOLED display on the Lenovo Z6 Pro comes with an in-display fingerprint scanner. It also has a notch up top which houses its 32MP selfie camera. The battery capacity here is 4,000mAh with 27W fast charging support.