Lenovo Z5 Pro GT is world’s first phone with 12GB RAM, Snapdragon 855 chip
- The Lenovo Z5 Pro GT has been revealed in China with prices ranging between 2,698-4,398 yuan (Rs 27,500-44,900), which is great pricing for the specs on offer.
- The phone borrows the trendy manual slider design, 6.4-inch AMOLED screen, in-display fingerprint sensor, 16MP + 8MP selfie cameras and 16MP + 24MP rear cameras from the vanilla Z5 Pro.
- However, this new ‘GT’ suffix grants it the recently revealed Snapdragon 855 chipset and up to 12GB of RAM – both of which are unheard of in the smartphone world until now.
- The phone comes in a new OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition like glass back with carbon fibre gradient. The frame and the rear camera lenses also have red accents.
- As of now, the Lenovo Z5 Pro GT will be available to buy in China next month. There are no details on the phone’s global launch.