Lenovo Z5 Pro is yet another slider smartphone
- First the Mi Mix 3, then the Honor Magic 2, and now the Lenovo Z5 Pro prove that the era of bezel-less slider smartphones has started.
- Lenovo’s version of this emerging new design is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon 710 SoC that’s coupled with 6GB of RAM. Up front, it has a 6.39-inch AMOLED screen of FHD+ resolution.
- The Lenovo Z5 Pro boasts of an in-display fingerprint scanner and a total of four cameras – 16MP + 24MP rear sensors and 16MP + 8MP modules up front. The rear cameras have features like AI scene recognition, 4K video recording and super night scene mode.
- The device is backed by a rather measly 3,350mAh battery, but it supports 18W fast charging that supplies juice to the device through a USB-C port. Like it or not, the headphone jack is gone here as well.
- Initially, the Lenovo Z5 Pro will be sold only in China. However, since it’s the most innovative phone from the company in a while, it might go global pretty soon.