Lexus LC 500h launched at Rs 1.96 crore
- The Lexus LC 500h sports coupe has been launched in India at Rs 1.96 crore (ex-showroom).
- It draws power from a combination of a 3.6-litre V6 petrol engine which generates 296 bhp/ 348 Nm, and an electric motor that produces 177 bhp. Therefore, the combined power output of this car is 349 bhp.
- The automatic transmission on the Lexus LC 500h is also a combination of a 3-step CVT and a 4-speed torque converter unit. All the power is fed to the rear wheels, making this car sprint from 0-100 km/h in just 4.7 seconds.
- Safety kit on this Lexus includes 10 airbags, pre-collision braking, pedestrian detection, adaptive headlights, lane assist, departure warning, blind-spot monitor, and cross-traffic alert system.
- Alongside the LC, the Toyota-owned luxury carmaker has also introduced the locally-assembled (CKD) versions of the ES 300h and NX 300h. The former is priced at Rs 51.90-56.95 lakh, while the latter costs Rs 54.90-60.60 lakh.