Lexus RX facelift unveiled
- The Lexus RX SUV has undergone its mid-cycle refresh and the changes on the new model include an updated design, better equipment and a re-tuned suspension.
- The 2020 Lexus RX now sports restyled front & rear bumpers, new headlamps & tail lamps, reworked spindle grille and new alloy designs.
- Additional equipment on the RX comes in the form of a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment screen with a remote touchpad, voice controls, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and inbuilt navigation system.
- The updated suspension uses high-strength adhesives throughout the chassis as well as stiffer anti-roll bars. Then, new shock absorbers have been added for better ride, while a cornering assistance programme takes care of understeer while accelerating through curves.
- Powertrain options of the 2020 Lexus RX remain unchanged. In India, the RX450h uses a 259 bhp, 3.5-litre V6 petrol engine which works with two electric motors which separately make 165 bhp. Expect the facelifted model to retain this setup.
More car news: