LG 65-inch rollable TV revealed
- LG has revealed world’s first rollable OLED TV at the ongoing CES 2019 called the Signature OLED TV R.
- It consists of a base from which the foldable display arises in about 10 seconds. When not in use, the screen folds back into the base, however, users can still enjoy music with the screen down thanks to the 100W Dolby Atmos system integrated into the base.
- The TV has Google Assistant integration, but LG will also add Amazon Alexa support later this year if that’s your AI of choice. Then, the TV also comes with AirPlay 2 for Apple users.
- With LG’s webOS firmware, the Signature OLED TV R is a fully functional smart TV as well.
- The price of this new LG TV isn’t out as yet, but it is a launch-ready product which will definitely be priced stratospherically.