LG G8 ThinQ CAD renders leaked
- New CAD renders have surfaced which suggest how the upcoming LG G8 ThinQ might look. The phone is expected to go official next month at MWC 2019.
- If these renders are indeed true, then prepare to see an underwhelming G7-like design on the LG G8 with a glass sandwich construction, a rectangular display notch on top of its 6.1-inch display, and a visible chin below it.
- The fingerprint sensor is also rear-mounted, unlike the in-display tech that’s fast gaining popularity among new flagships.
- The LG G8 is also shown to have just two rear cameras in these images, which is odd since the V40 ThinQ debuted with triple cameras last year. LG’s new G-series phone, in general, comes with better specs than the previous year’s V-series phone.
- The phone is most likely to rock the latest Snapdragon 855 SoC with at least 6GB of RAM. Thankfully, LG would hold on to its signature headphone jack with quad DAC on the G8 ThinQ has well.