LG G8s ThinQ launched in India
- The LG G8s ThinQ, which is a slightly toned-down version of the G8 ThinQ flagship phone, has been launched in India at Rs 36,990. It is now available to buy in the offline market.
- The G8s ThinQ uses a 6.21-inch notched OLED display of FHD+ resolution. The notch of the phone houses an 8MP front camera, as well as the unique Hand ID system which reads veins of the user’s hands to enable biometric unlock and other hands-free features
- The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC which comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM. The battery capacity here stands at 3,550mAh.
- At the rear, there are 3 cameras – 12MP f1.8 primary, 12MP f/2.6 telephoto with 2x optical zoom, and a 13MP f/2.4 ultra-wide-angle.
- The LG G8s ThinQ is IP68 certified for water and dust resistance. It’s also one of the rare premium smartphones to still come with a 3.5mm headphone jack.