LG Q7 launched at Rs 15,990
- The LG Q7 has been launched in India. It will be available in a single variant which will be put on sale from September 1, 2018, for Rs 15,990.
- The main highlight of this mid-range smartphone is its IP68 certification for water and dust resistance. Also, it features MIL-STD 810G military grade durability.
- Additionally, the LG Q7 has managed to save itself from the notched display trend. It sports a regular 5.5-inch FHD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio.
- Powering the LG Q7 is an octa-core MediaTek MT6750S chipset coupled with the Mali-T860MP2 GPU. The phone has 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM.
- There’s a single 13MP f/2.2 camera at the rear and an 8MP wide angle camera up front. Powering the device is a 3,000mAh battery pack.