LG V40 ThinQ launched at Rs 49,990
- The LG V40 ThinQ, which was globally revealed in October last year, has now been put on sale in India for a price tag of Rs 49,990. It will be sold exclusively via Amazon India.
- LG proudly boasts about the V40’s 5 camera setup – 3 at the rear and 2 up front. The primary sensor at the rear is a 12MP f/1.5 unit that’s accompanied by a 16MP ultra wide 107-degree lens and another 12MP telephoto lens.
- For selfies, there’s an 8MP f/1.9 main shooter with coupled with a 5MP wide-angle sensor.
- The V40 ThinQ has a not-so-big 3,300mAh battery with fast charging. It also gets LG’s signature 3.5 mm jack with an in-built 32-bit QuadDAC for high-quality audio output.
- Other specs of the V40 are in line with 2018 high-end phones – Snapdragon 845 SoC, 6GB RAM, glass sandwich construction, and a 6.4-inch notched OLED display of QHD+ resolution.