LG V40 ThinQ reveal on October 3; to have 3 rear cameras
- The LG V40 ThinQ, which will be the Korean company’s flagship for the second half of the year, is confirmed to be revealed on October 3, 2018, in New York.
- One of the most anticipated features of the LG V40 ThinQ is its triple rear camera setup. The setup will consist of a standard sensor, a wide-angle sensor and for the first time a telephoto sensor.
- Additionally, the V40 ThinQ will also have two cameras up front, bringing its total camera count to five.
- Aesthetically, the device is expected to feature a notched display with around 90 per cent screen to body ratio. Since the notch already debuted on the LG G7 ThinQ earlier this year, it won’t be surprising to see the V40 adopt the same.
- Expected specifications of the device include the Snapdragon 845 SoC combined with either 6GB or 8GB RAM, an AMOLED display and a headphone jack with HiFi DAC.