LG V40 ThinQ revealed with triple rear cameras
- The LG V40 ThinQ has arrived as the first offering from. LG to have three rear cameras. The phone carries a starting price of US $900.
- The three rear cameras of the V40 consist of a 12MP main sensor with a bright f/1.5 aperture, a secondary 16MP ultra wide lens (107-degree) and a third 12MP telephoto lens. The phone is capable of covering 3x optical zoom.
- Accompanying those three cameras at the rear are two cameras up front – 8MP f/1.9 main sensor plus a wide angle 5MP f/2.4 secondary one. The V40 ThinQ can use these cameras to offer many effects, including studio lighting portraits.
- Otherwise, the specs of the LG V40 ThinQ are pretty standard. It runs on a Snapdragon 845 processor with 6GB RAM, gets a 6.4-inch notched OLED screen of QHD+ resolution, and is powered by a smallish 3,300mAh battery.
- However, LG deserves a special mention for keeping the headphone jack alive. Icing on the cake is that the 3.5 mm port also sports 32-bit QuadDAC for super high quality wired audio experience!